addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › What We Played: Forbidden Love at White Creek (Dogs in the Vineyard)

What We Played: Forbidden Love at White Creek (Dogs in the Vineyard)

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Forbidden Love at White Creek (Feb 20)
Dogs In The Vineyard
players: Susan, Andrew, and Ben. Mike GMing.

Our brand new Dogs find trouble brewing in idyllic White Creek. Brother turns against brother, and all for love.

Lots of juicy conflict between the Dogs about how to settle the (relatively straightforward) transgressions. Stern ultimatums, declaring absolute confidence in the innocence of people who turn out to be utterly guilty. Oops. Kids these days are so disappointing! Harsh and very uneven judgments are handed down, but that's part of the joy of being a young Dog.

Mike knew the system really well, so even though the rest of us were Dogs newbies we got straight into the nitty-gritty conflicts.
Mike Kimmel M.
mrkmarshall
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
Hope we can find a time to play this again- I've been pretty busy but I'll see what I can figure out!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION