addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › What We Played: Trust Me, I Understand You (Because I Can Read Your Mind)

What We Played: Trust Me, I Understand You (Because I Can Read Your Mind)

Josh
disorder
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Sorry for the late post :P. Heh. We played a game of Shock last week with the shock being spontaneously occurring telepathy amongst the general population.

We had three players and so three characters (I apologize for not remembering their names):
Union Leader: Trying to clear his name of false charges of stealing from his company, he ends up having a pretty hard time of it, but catches a break when a news reporter gets wind and takes an interest

Scummy Business Leader: After creating a massive financial empire, he's run out of ideas, and decides that stealing ideas from his business partners is a great idea, especially since he can use some telepaths to help him.

Telepathic Moralist: Motivated by a desire to pierce the fog of human moral decision making, he uses his telepathic powers to get a glimpse at the truth of human interaction. From this he proposes that there is an absolute morality which will lead to the greatest human happiness. But he's opposed by religion, and in the end his decision leads to a hard truth: Perhaps humanity isn't ready to be completely happy yet.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION