addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › What We Played: More stone soup, please. (GHOST/ECHO)

What We Played: More stone soup, please. (GHOST/ECHO)

Shuo
user 13294625
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
Players: Mike (GM), Shuo (Grip), Rachel (Hull), and Rakesh (Coil)

Set in a ghost world that mirrors Seattle, Grip, Hull, and Coil battle wraiths, back-stabbing gang members, the strong currents of Lake Union, and general bad luck in this game of GHOST/ECHO. I'll let the others fill in with more details if they want.

I liked that GHOST/ECHO had a quick set-up and we could define the world as we needed to. I could see how easy it would be for the game to run into two sessions. Mike was very good at reminding us about how much time we had left for the evening and although there were one or two loose ends, but I think we wrapped up the story pretty well.

Thanks again to Mike for facilitating!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION