addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Damn the French (Baron Munchausen)

Damn the French (Baron Munchausen)

Shuo
user 13294625
Seattle, WA
Post #: 22
We heard tales tonight that brought us to the darkest jungles of Africa, the peak of Mount Krakatoa, the moons of Mars, the plague-filled hills of Scotland, the foul waters of the Thames River, the Amazonian jungles (which, according to one nobleman's cartographer, is also right next to the African jungles), the Great Wall of China, the belly of a mechanical whale, the desert wasteland of Venice, the great pyramids of Giza, the battlefields of Belgium, the lusty tourists of Bangkok, and many more.

Besides traveling to exotic destinations, we learned quite a bit of cultures and facts as well:
-Africa is a most trecherous continent, fashionable vampires wreak havoc in the north while murderous wild red apes and pirate apes rule the south.
-Scotland has immortal rats and is thickly filled with good hunting.
-The sun people are nudists and hates those fairer than they. They are also made of oxygen and readily will sacrifice themselves for your comfort.
-Having an 1/18th of anything really is the most optimal amount
-The Swiss army is composed entirely of gay men (except for our beloved Major Wiley)
-Poseidon loved his hags
-Genghis Khan and hundreds of Mongolians were killed by a sentient mustache
-The creation of the infamous Argos Berry Wine
-Moon Man servants come with benefits

There were a great deal of other informative tales but after a night of fine wine and company, they are a bit blurry in my mind and I wish only to write the truth, not outlandish lies.

Back in my palace, I raise one last full glass to my companions for a most splendid evening! Huzzah!
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 134
'Stache Khan for the win!
Marc
Mistaken
Olympia, WA
Post #: 9
Huzzah! Let no one say that any among us told a tale too fantastic! For indeed, in addition to the adventures you've catalogued, we also learned:

-The Italians are cursed by the ancient Egyptians, and the only way to reverse the curse is to bed undead Cleopatra
-Said Italians also constructed the world's largest mechanical shark, staffed entirely by women
-The Mediterranean Sea once roamed Europe, menacing common folk, until it was blinded and corralled into its current location
-One of William Shakespeare's most well-known works, Romeo & Juliet, was based on his love affair with his college roommate, who also helped the young playwright (only a Freshman at the time) with the staging of his plays
-China is owned by British nobility, sorcerers cannot argue with maps, and the Chinese love to eat donkeys
-Belgians were at one time asexual
-Being beheaded is no excuse for reneging on contracts to rebuild Constantinople

There were still more tales shared, but I cannot recall them all at this time. Nonetheless, a bold evening!
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 135
Based on the fantastic success of Booze & the Baron, Shuo has been promoted to Resident Baroness. No, seriously. Wait and see.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION