addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Monthly Munchausen and Poll

Monthly Munchausen and Poll

Shuo
user 13294625
Seattle, WA
Post #: 23
Because Baron Munchausen went so well, it shall be made into a monthly event! We'll keep it at The Capitol Club for the quiet ambiance and the super plush couch.

With the new powers bestowed upon me by Ben, I, the Resident Baroness Event Organizer present to you... a really awkward message board poll to see everyone's availability!

Now, for alliteration's sake, Monthly Monday Munchausen would be great but I remember a couple of story games regulars had a conflict that night of the week (you know who you are, so please let me know if this is no longer the case). Tuesday is the other option.

Please let me know which of the above days you CAN'T come to. You all have until the stroke of midnight, next Friday evening to place your response. Afterward, a date will be set on the calendar and those of you who had a conflict and hadn't spoken up will be tormented for months by the Harpies of Regret (who we all know make for ruder house-guests than the French).

Cheers!
Caroline
user 11624621
Olympia, WA
Post #: 13
This quarter I am not free on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! Munchausen Away!!! Monday works for me now. :D

As for the Harpies of Regret, I believe you speak of your dear wife and sisters, who I have heard would indeed make for worse company than the French were it not for the fact that between the three of them they conceal the entirety of the French nobility beneath their skirts, and so it does not really count to make the comparison.
Marc
Mistaken
Olympia, WA
Post #: 10
All nights are presently open for the telling of tales. Though my fame and notoriety far precede me, I suppose it is only fitting that I regale the lot of you with further expositions and adventures, for it seems you're not already intimately familiar with my exploits.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 138
At the behest of our gentle Resident Baroness, I have set my servants to work carving a pole from the wood of the tallest tree in the Black Forest. What? A poll, not a pole? Whatever. The servants are paid by the hour.

Poll: What night for monthly Munchausen?

This wonder will tally the answers for us, like the famed singing abacus of the Persian hierodules.
Shuo
user 13294625
Seattle, WA
Post #: 25

As for the Harpies of Regret, I believe you speak of your dear wife and sisters, who I have heard would indeed make for worse company than the French were it not for the fact that between the three of them they conceal the entirety of the French nobility beneath their skirts, and so it does not really count to make the comparison.

Madam, prepare your dueling corset.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION