addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › North End Meetup?

North End Meetup?

A former member
Post #: 20
I've been to a few Story Games at Gamma Ray and in Greenwood, and I've really enjoyed playing Shock, and I thought I'd mention (since I live waaaay up north) that there's a new ongoing game starting.

There is a LARP starting at the AFK tavern in Everett on Tuesdays, set in Seattle using Mind's Eye Theater and nWoD rules in a Vampire: The Requiem game. I know that's a lot crunchier system than Story games usually are, but the staff is really dedicated to telling stories for the players, allowing them to explore elements of personal horror and the tales that can be told about the ultimate alpha predator in the world.

I'm one of the ST's on staff, we have over ten years experience combined playing and running a LARP and are super-involved. Emails or messages welcome, staff (at) northwestbynight.com

You can learn more about our setting and see what we're all about at

http://www.northwestb...­

http://meetup.com/Sea...­
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.