addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Fabricated Realities: Story Game Convention in Oympia!

Fabricated Realities: Story Game Convention in Oympia!

angeline
user 10559813
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hey ya'll,
I haven't had much time during the week to join the meet ups, but I wanted to share this with folks because it is going to be awesome!

http://www.fabricated...­

"Retreat to the city of Olympia. Inhabit, for a weekend, these fabricated realities: local installation artists have turned each game area into its own mixed-media environment; you’ll in turn bring new fictions and fantasies to the table.

Olympia’s first ever story gaming convention is taking place June 3rd through June 5th 2011. Our three-day schedule includes 10 gaming slots and lots of relaxed social time. Come dream, imagine and explore with us."
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 150
So. There.

Angeline, I think we have friends in common. I just got back from Game Storm, and there are conspiracies afoot to get you to come out some Thursday night...
angeline
user 10559813
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Ha! Yes, I think I know who you're talking about. Getting out on weeknights is challenging, but I will try to muster the energy one of these days!
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 172
Just bumping to remind everyone that Fabricated Realities is less than two weeks away!

Gaming, inside art. Seriously.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION