addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › What We Played: Thank God the Mediterranean Doesn't Smell Like a Frenchman (

What We Played: Thank God the Mediterranean Doesn't Smell Like a Frenchman (Baron Munchausen)

Caroline
user 11624621
Olympia, WA
Post #: 14
Where: Capitol Club
Who: Ben, Caroline, Marc, Shuo, Pat, Andy, Xander, and Jered (In that order!)

Lessons Learned:
1. Never fill an aero-plane with either elephants or harem women.
2. If ever there were an anti-Mary who encouraged cannibalism as communion, it would be narrated by yours truly.
3. You don't really get too far ahead in life by being voted 'most likely to shed skin' in high school.
4. Being submerged in the evolutionary juices of another man is likely to ruin your appetite, even should you 'spit' rather than 'swallow.'
5. Opressia is probably a bad place to live.
6. Your degree from the Occult University may not count for much, as it is currently going under a lot of trouble to become accredited (after of course being debased by that crude publication, Occult Weekly).
7. Americans are incestuous fops.
8. Don't go swimming in the Mediterranean.

Another fantastic session of Munchausen Madness! Thanks to everyone for being creative and silly, and thanks especially to our charming hostess Shuo!

I'd also like to give a shout-out to Marc, for although he didn't inspire a full dance party, he did provide fine dancing entertainment for myself, Ben, and a bar full of strangers.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 151
I'd also like to give a shout-out to Marc, for although he didn't inspire a full dance party, he did provide fine dancing entertainment for myself, Ben, and a bar full of strangers.
Word. If I still had my pennies, I would have been showering Marc with them. Make it rain (copper)!
Marc
Mistaken
Olympia, WA
Post #: 13
*blush*
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION