addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › That's Drama officially in "Beta"

That's Drama officially in "Beta"

Jamie F.
user 12636925
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 42
I've made That's Drama available so anyone can buy it (at cost) - and I've got a limited-time-offer going on, more free decks in return for recordings of playtests.

The new deck has taken your feedback: different types of cards have different symbols so they can be identified from a distance; the ranks are next to the suits for easier fanning; and there are "plot point" cards.

For those of you who playtested it, how do you want your names to appear in the credits?

The latest stuff.
Marc
Mistaken
Olympia, WA
Post #: 15
I enjoyed my playtest experience and would be happy to give it another try. Toss me one of those free decks and I'll find someone to play with ;)

You can list me as Marc Hobbs.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION