addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › What we played: Tyrnanog, yesterday & tomorrow (Microscope)

What we played: Tyrnanog, yesterday & tomorrow (Microscope)

Jamie F.
user 12636925
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 48
How did Tyrnanog come to be? When Holther Bear's Shoulders broke his wizard-bound oath to marry into the faery kind, and the world broke.

Millenia later, that would be a good thing, because after nuclear devastation scorched the earth, humanity would want to find a place to stay.

The highlight for me may have been the scene where the post-apocalypse humans went on their first exploration into Faerie, with a terrorist nuke smuggled on board. Fighting a manticore with assault rifles ... and then ... boom.

We only had time to play two rounds, and we had a huge scope to explore, so things didn't get that fleshed out. My bad - Patrick suggested just a post-holocaust faerie thing, and I said - but hey, I want to find out how the faerie world came to be in the first place.
Pat
user 8415259
Seattle, WA
Post #: 25
Yeah, the scope was pretty ambitious. It was kind of neat jumping from pre-history to sci-fi future though. The terrorist nuke scenario was my favorite scene, too. I'm kind of curious what that guy's deal was, and what'll happen if he catches up to the manticore in his stolen scout vehicle.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION