addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Who's going to Go Play NW?

Who's going to Go Play NW?

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 192
Roll call to see who's going to Go Play NW next week. Are you going to be at the feast, just particular days, what?

Me? I'm in for the whole deal (feast et al).
Pat
user 8415259
Seattle, WA
Post #: 29
I'm there, feast included.
Shuo
user 13294625
Seattle, WA
Post #: 42
Same here.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'm bringing the husband who isn't a story gamer, for good or evil...
Adrienne
user 13146674
Belmont, CA
Post #: 4
James and I are, too. We'll be there Friday night (post-feast), and Sat/Sun off and on. Really looking forward to it!
Marc
Mistaken
Olympia, WA
Post #: 20
I'll be there for everything!
Ross C.
user 17338351
Olympia, WA
Post #: 6
me too! see y'all there.
Andrew N
user 2546979
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Also planning on being there Saturday and Sunday.
Xander V.
user 14240548
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I'll be there all weekend and Ms. B is going to appear on Saturday.
Morgan
Mathalus
Olympia, WA
Post #: 3
I'll be there for the Friday (feasting) and Saturday.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.