addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Crocodile Tears (Fiasco)

Crocodile Tears (Fiasco)

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 256
In our fury to finish and still catch necessary busses, I'm not sure we clearly established who was supposed to start the thread. I'll kick it off and people can chime in.

players: Erik, Glen, Ben, Xander (facilitator)

"We need someone to whack him so we can take his boat…"
"I got a guy! Oh wait, it's his boat."

Our playset was Main Street "in a nice Southern town," but what started as a seemingly normal story of political corruption, high school grudges, drugs, racial insensitivity and wetlands conservationism turned into a sordid tale of forbidden love, hot-blooded passion meeting cold-blooded reproductive cycles… and then getting eaten in the middle of the Columbus Day parade while the baton-twirling tweens of the Young Girls Hiawatha Auxiliaries scream and flee in terror.

I think Xander will agree with me that Glen and Erik, for being pretty new to story games you guys entirely rocked it. Mayor Royce Dickinson and Mathias "Mr. Croc" Wilburn were fantastic. Xander, having Skarsgar be the nice idealist just trying to save the heron (and the trout, and the transplanted crocodiles) in the midst of it all was perfect.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION