addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › I attended "Death School", and all I got was a red shirt with ____

I attended "Death School", and all I got was a red shirt with _____ cancer...

Omero P.
user 40214512
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Game: DEATH SCHOOL!!!

Who played: Myself (Homero), Ben, Erik, Xander (GM)

We were just students at the US' secret government spy agent school... place. It was the 80s, hammer pants were in fashion. We all had a lot going for us. Then all of a sudden, every US hating terrorist group preyed upon us. We did what we could to survive, the bravest were the ambiguous Russian man/woman, loose cannon African American, and old timey white guy. The surviving three: the all Amerurican, the fresh faced female, and the love stricken ex-con fought through waves of turbans, jeeps, big breasted cuban jet skiers, and anything else the 80s could throw at them!

So if you're looking for ACTION! SUSPENSE! AMBIGUITY! MAGIC PURSES! Then Death School wants you!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.