addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Mouse Guard

Mouse Guard

A former member
Post #: 1
My daughter (12) and I are looking for a Mouse Guard group. Have you played it in a meetup? Or otherwise? Thanks!
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 306
Mouse Guard is great! But it's not the kind of game we usually play at meetups because we always do one-shots and it really bears fruit when you play with the same group for multiple sessions. It's also GMed and we mostly stick to GMless games to encourage equal creative participation.

I know Blue Highway Games used to do intro Mouse Guard games. Max is the guy to talk to.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.