addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Relationships are Hard (Coyote Won't Talk)

Relationships are Hard (Coyote Won't Talk)

Caroline
user 11624621
Olympia, WA
Post #: 33
Players: Caroline, Martin, Terry, and Mike
When: July 7, 2012

It was all of our first times sitting down to explore the glory that is Coyote Won’t Talk. We rotated roles and each framed 3 stories as Fox. Stories were dramatic, short, and punchy. They spanned a plethora of eras and relationships (awesome!). I think we all agreed though—the best thing about humans was the chance to play Wolf. Oh, and that flashlights and masks were pretty great inventions.

We played for about an hour—and I would definitely recommend this game for short sessions. One comment a player made was that there was not enough interaction as the canines, and that it was confusing to remember to be playing a canine playing a human. I thought it was straightforward enough. Awesome introspective and dramatic game—will play again.

Great game you guys! I look forward to shutting Coyote up more in the future.
Terry F.
user 27520232
Seattle, WA
Post #: 18
I really liked that game.

The quick turn around and the constraints of characters was just great. I liked that stories where not related etc... Mundane things were just as exciting as extra-ordinary ones.

I'd definitely play that again.

Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.