addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Coffee and Game Design (Coffee Optional)

Coffee and Game Design (Coffee Optional)

Jay L.
Coxcomb333
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 15
I am modifying my schedule so that, on the days we have a Saturday meetup, I will be coming early to the Scratch Deli (formerly People's Republic of Coffee) to talk game design with any interested parties.

It's time for talk, but mostly for brainstorming, playstorming, and playtesting. Inspiration time. I'd love to see you there. Bring a game to kick around, or just come to be a helpful friend.

I'll be there at 10am, and we'll go until the meetup starts at 1--I'll be bringing the energy from lively design discussions into the awesome story games we'll play, and you can too.

This is an unofficial thing that I'm doing. If it turns out to be at all popular, I'll talk to Ben about whether we can make it an official thing.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION