addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Scarcities in a fallout shelter (The Quiet Year)

Scarcities in a fallout shelter (The Quiet Year)

Jamie F.
user 12636925
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 111
Jim, Diana, and I did a Quiet Year double-header on Tuesday. Finally got to break in my deck. Normally I like a lot more role-playing in my games but really enjoyed it - after we played one we wanted to dive right in and play again. The stories were completely different - the first one had a walking dead feel, just without the zombies, as we and other factions competed over the resources of the valley. The second one was more gonzo but still good - our community hid in an abandoned fallout shelter (think one of the Vaults from Fallout) - the scarcities there were Light and Privacy (props to Diana), and that one had us discover a kid in a cryo-tube who could kill people with his mind.

I want a Soft Version that I can play with my kids. Anybody hacked it that way yet?
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION