addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › First In, First Out (Remember Tomorrow)

First In, First Out (Remember Tomorrow)

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 363
players: Drew, Jerome, Ben

We planned to play some Ghost/Echo but wound up with only three players so we pivoted and played Remember Tomorrow instead.

One of the things I like about Remember Tomorrow (as a change of pace) is that you can keep introducing new characters & factions as the game goes on. You can drift and follow new threads that interest you, instead of being locked in to pursuing a particular story. But a lot of times when I play it everyone just keeps the characters/factions they start with and play straight through like a normal game because it's what everyone's used to doing, which misses some of the charm.

Not so with Jerome and Drew! Jerome swapped between three different characters (which saved me the trouble of every having to make a character, since I just kept taking his hand-me-downs). Drew stuck to the story of the revenge-hacker Zer0 (and had a happy ending, clearing his name) but he made a bunch of factions along the way.

Which to me is the right way to play Remember Tomorrow.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION