addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Theatre and I miss youse guys!

Theatre and I miss youse guys!

Jasmine J.
JasmineFox
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
Hi folks :) I haven't been to a Storygame meetup in a few weeks and it feels like FOREVER! The reason is that I've been cast in two plays (The Long Christmas Dinner and You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!) and the rehearsal schedules have played merry hell on my storygaming schedule. The good news is soon one of the plays will close and I will at least be able to make the Saturday game!

Anyway, in case anyone was interested in coming to see me in either of these shows, here is the info!

The Long Christmas Dinner by Thornton Wilder
A 45 minute one act that is essentially a time-lapse that covers 90 years of Christmas dinners for one family. I was skeptical when I first read the script, but we're actually pretty good!

It plays at 7:30pm this Sunday the 24th and Monday the 25th at the Wade James Theatre in Edmonds (a bit of a drive, I know). Only $10 tickets, though! If you live in Bremerton, we will be playing there as well the following weekend. Lemme know if you want details!

I'm playing Snoopy in You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!
Youngston Cultural Center in West Seattle.
It's a bit of a schlep, but if you'd like to see a charming musical (one of my favs) and, more importantly, see me sing this song, then come on down!
Ticket info is here.

And MOST importantly, hopefully now that the first play is winding down, I'll be able to hang out with all you awesome people again very soon!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION