addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Roll Call thread discussion

Roll Call thread discussion

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 376
Talking about the Roll Call thread, Caroline asked:
Any way we can get these to stack the other way--with the newest entry first? AM I DREAMING TOO BIG?!
We can put a man on the moon, but we do not have the technology to make the thread sort in reverse chronological order.

I know, I know: "Dude, where's my flying car?!?"
Marc
Mistaken
Olympia, WA
Post #: 54
Is there any way to make a poll? We could have an ongoing poll that we just keep adding to with more and more tally marks.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 380
Nah. Polls only let each person vote once. (q.v. where's my flying car)
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION