addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › What happened to Munchausen?

What happened to Munchausen?

Mark E. P.
markephair
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Hi all,

I've looked through the calendar and searched the message board posts and I can't find any mention of what happened to Munchausen. I've only been a couple of times, but I've really had a good time at the ones that I made it to... Did something happen that we're not doing it anymore?

Feel free to drop me a line on facebook or twitter if there are reasons that shouldn't be talked about in a public forum. I hope it wasn't me throwing the pennies that one time. I said I was sorry.

-Mark
Shuo
user 13294625
Seattle, WA
Post #: 74
Hey Mark,

Sorry about the poor communication, that was my fault! Rest assured, it wasn't because of a penny throwing incident. Attendance was getting super low (which led me to cancel a couple of meetups) and I moved to a new area that wasn't easy to reach Capitol Hill by bus so I quietly stopped scheduling the meetups.

I might start Munchausen up again during the warmer months when more people can make it out or possibly stop running it altogether. I haven't quite made up my mind about it yet.

My apologies again for the confusion.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 379
She's just being polite. It was the penny throwing. Which would have been okay except you licked them first. Don't think we didn't see that.

You ruined Munchausen for everyone. Ruined it.
Mark E. P.
markephair
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Ah, makes sense. Well, here's to hoping that we find our way back to the table someday!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.