addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Wild West Fiasco

Wild West Fiasco

Mark D.
user 84014422
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
On 3/7/13 Myself,Marc,Vanessa,Alex and Cash played Fiasco in the Wild West. I was the leader of this game and I pitched it as well Marc was a big help when I forgot some of the beginning stages but over all we had a great time. The Tilts for the game were Paranoia the sudden reversal of status and a good plan comes unraveled which the cause of both of these unfortunate circumstanses can be laid at the feet of my character who besides mis-over hearing that the local drug lord Sam Blackwell was selling opium laced with dog urine,knocked his ex gunslinger now priest brother Simon (Cash) unconsious than dressed up in his clothes to do the sermon as his brother to warn the people about his sudden discovery which would of gone according to plan if the brother hadn't been discovered by Ma Broadhouse (Alex) who decided the good father needed to relax a little and put the opium pipe on the father's chest who I might add was tied to the bed...what? I had to make sure he didn't get up and blow my cover. Anyway after all was said and done I prematurely buried my brother after trying to sufficate him while still posing as him. There were also the son of the local silver mine owner Curt Hickory(Marc) who had a old blood fued with Ma Broadhouse and when push comes to shove can't shoot the broadside of a barn much less Sam Blackwell (played by Cash since his character was a little tied up at the time) The plan hatched by Curt and his co-conspirator Pamela Stockworth (Vanessa) a mine worker and church volunteer who both wish to be free of there lot in life who thanks to the refusal of Father Simon to let them borrow one of his matched set of Colt revolvers (The object in this game) turn to the other person in town with a beef against Blackwell,Ma Broadhouse. Now there plan would of gone okay if one particular opium addicted Frank Grimes hadn't come up with his own plan. The fact that frank(me) had already talked to a poster for an hour,woke up in a graveyard after falling in a soon to be used hole,falling asleep in the back of the church during sunday service and following his brother badly I must add in his mission to follow Sam Blackwell. As you can see I had a great time and next time I think I'll just stick to the facts I got a little ahead of myself this time. See You Next Time. Mark D
Marc
Mistaken
Olympia, WA
Post #: 56
Thanks for doing the writeup, Mark! We had some laughs in this game. Good times.
Mark D.
user 84014422
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Thanks Marc I had a great time as well I spent half the time riding home on the bus trying not to laugh as I remembered the game
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION