addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Players sought

Players sought

Alan B.
user 2288603
Federal Way, WA
Post #: 15
Welcome! I'm looking for players.

So I'm thinking of getting together every second Sunday in Ballard. I'll GM to start and we might try some one shots at first to get an idea what the group likes. Then choose a game to play for 5 to 8 sessions, then decide what to do next.

I like games that feature the player characters as protagonists in some kind of overall action story with personal development and character interplay as counterpoint.

Games I might run include

Spirit of the Century, FATE space opera (Firefly or Traveller style)
Primetime Adventures
Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, Conan World
Danger Patrol

Contact me if you're interested.

- Alan
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 402
Ooo, some fine choices. I can almost forgive you not including Agon.

Give 'em hell, Alan!
Alan B.
user 2288603
Federal Way, WA
Post #: 16
Thanks, Ben. Still got room for players!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.