addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Sparknotes Blank Study Cards (A.K.A. Story-Gaming Cards) Back In Stock!

Sparknotes Blank Study Cards (A.K.A. Story-Gaming Cards) Back In Stock!

Tim M.
TimM
Seattle, WA
Post #: 22
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that Sparknotes has re-released their (Obnoxiously rare) 2x3 Study Cards under a new ISBN (978-1-4114-7105-4).

Barnes and Noble is selling them at http://www.barnesandn...­

Amazon is selling them at http://www.amazon.com...­

Or at least, they are as of this moment.

I ordered some myself and can verify that they are the same cards with different packaging (If we are going to be nit-picky, they are in fact approximately one millimeter shorter...which you can tell when they are side by side...but I'm guessing that will only be a turn-off to the most refined of afficianados).

Thought I would pass that on since I have heard that in the past they have stayed in stock for ridiculously short periods of time.

Hope all are well. Look forward to gaming with you soon.

Tim
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 452
The blessed day has come! Thanks for the heads up, Tim.
Sam Kabo A.
user 30231972
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 65
Hot dang.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION