addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Play Outside › Playing Monsterhearts

Playing Monsterhearts

Drew
user 33643632
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
So when do we actually want to do this? Next Sunday (3/9) work for people?
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 69
Yep! I could do around 2 PM if that works for people? What's the location?
Sam Kabo A.
user 30231972
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 73
I am already committed for the 9th, je regrette. I can do the 16th.
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 70
Alas, between work and other commitments- I have a meeting that afternoon among other things- the 16th is not good for me. :(
Drew
user 33643632
Seattle, WA
Post #: 12
Does one of the up coming Tuesdays work for people?

Could also tentatively try the 23rd
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 72
My Tuesdays are pretty booked for the rest of this month, unfortunately, unless we could do an afternoon start. :(
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 76
Does the afternoon of Sunday the 23rd work for people?
Sam Kabo A.
user 30231972
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 79
Of this month? Yeah, that should be OK.
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 77
Yes, the 23rd of March. :) Sometime between 1:30 to 3 as a start time would work for me, what do the rest of the interested parties think?

Also, did we ever decide on a location?
Drew
user 33643632
Seattle, WA
Post #: 14
Works for me.

now we just need to find two more people who can make it (need four players and the gm) right?
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION