addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Play Outside › Playing Monsterhearts

Playing Monsterhearts

Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 78
Could do it with three players, though it's a bit tighter. (I've even played a gorgeous two-player session.) Four is definitely the optimal number though.
Tim M.
TimM
Seattle, WA
Post #: 30
I'm interested. And I can do the 23rd (given relatively low location distance).
Sam Kabo A.
user 30231972
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 80
OK, GM + 3 will work fine.
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 80
Already looking forward to this!

So when in the afternoon and where would be the ideal place to do this?
Drew
user 33643632
Seattle, WA
Post #: 16
Do people want to do Vita, my place or somewhere else?
Tim M.
TimM
Seattle, WA
Post #: 33
It could just be me, but I feel like a coffee shop might be a little overly public (and quiet, like you were saying earlier) for a full on Monsterhearts game. So my vote would be your place (or someone else's place--not mine...kind of sort of filthy at the moment) provided you were comfortable with a bunch of strange role-players invading your inner sanctum.
Drew
user 33643632
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
okay. my place works then (assuming Sam has gotten over his plague). Is 2 a good time?

Don't want to just post my address/phone number in a public place though so I'll just message you all through the meetup email feature.
Sam Kabo A.
user 30231972
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 83
Yeah, I think I should be fit for human consumption. Does 2pm sound good for everyone?
Tim M.
TimM
Seattle, WA
Post #: 34
2:00 works great for me.
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 81
2 sounds great for me, I might have to be just a touch late but will be there! :)
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION