addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › New game store in Lynnwood, 'Round the Table, would love to host a Story Gam

New game store in Lynnwood, 'Round the Table, would love to host a Story Game event

Tim M.
user 86948282
Everett, WA
Post #: 3
Hey all!

My name's Tim Morgan and I'm one of the owners of the new 'Round The Table game store and pub in Lynnwood. We opened less than a week ago and would love to invite any or all of you to come on over and have an event here.

We are all ages, and depending on the size of the event, we have a private gaming room available. You can find out more about us at http://rttgamepub.com...­ and http://facebook.com/R...­ Table

I'm a big lover of Story Games, though I haven't played all that many. We're dedicated to carrying as many as we can, and want to reach out to the North End Story Game Community.

What do you think? Anyone interested?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Tim,

I'm a local game designer. You can find post world games on drive thru and on the web. If I've made anything you'd like hosted at your store, please let me know.

- jim pinto
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 469
Hey, Tim, congrats on the new space!

It's pretty far north for our meetups, but I'd encourage anyone in the area to check it out.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION