addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Adopt A Game

Adopt A Game

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 508
Victory! Congrats, Natalie!

I also hear a rumor that Aaron might adopt Carolina Death Crawl. *peer pressure, peer pressure*
A former member
Post #: 23
I was told I should put in here games I implicitly adopted and over which I have declared victory. I do that now with Kingdom.

Deciding what comes next but when that gets sorted, I'll post it here.
Steve C.
user 141744482
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I'm looking to adopt a new game - any requests?
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 523
I would say go with what interests you. That's important, because you're going to have to be excited if you want to learn and teach it.
Ed T.
AproposPenguin
Seattle, WA
Post #: 21
Alright, I am adopting Avery McDaldno's Abnormal. Because body horror, that's why.
Tim M.
TimM
Seattle, WA
Post #: 42
Okay...so, as may have become obvious to anyone following this thread, I have been studiously avoiding my commitment to run A Penny for My Thoughts, AND...will be continuing to avoid it for now.

However, I am adopting TWO other games: Shooting the Moon and Metrofinal. I have committed to running both for PAX in a few weeks, and I need PRACTICE. So, I will be pitching each at least once in the coming month.

So, yeah, there you go...it's official and all that.
Tim M.
TimM
Seattle, WA
Post #: 43
I would like to announce that I am dropping Shooting the Moon. I've decided to run Fiasco at PAX instead. Since I could possibly run Fiasco in my sleep, I will not be adopting it here. However, Metrofinal is absolutely a go. I will be pitching it sometime in the next few weeks and it will ROCK! (Because it's Metrofinal...not because of any inflated ego on my part).

That is all. Thank you for reading my ongoing adoption monologue.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 526
You're wise to pick games you're comfortable with. That way you'll have fun too and that's how facilitating should be!
Dani L.
user 87036972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 96
Dani, do you declare victory on Witch, or is it still in the works?
After another play through, I think I will declare this a Victory. :)

Next up is Love in the Time of Seid I think! (After Dream Askew.)
Tim M.
TimM
Seattle, WA
Post #: 48
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Victory!!!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION