addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Clones, Raccoons, and the Quest for the Fluffy Stuff (Fiasco)

Clones, Raccoons, and the Quest for the Fluffy Stuff (Fiasco)

A former member
Post #: 1
It was a Post-Apocalyptic Setting with mutants, probably corrupt cloning facilities, and a possible caravan company that may or may not have ended up playing a part in it... also raccoons... and very limited toilet paper.

The Players:
Manu - AEL IX (Caravan Trader and Clone)
David (me) - Alex 27B (Clone of AEL IX)
Grimm (Cody?) - Bob McRobb (Buys and Sells Stuff)

Summary
AEL IX, Alex, and Bob set out on a quest to steal from the evil company called CloneCo (CC for short). Even though they mostly have no idea what they're stealing beyond 'something' in the building, they set out for it. It is a post apocalyptic future, where Bob holds the last known roll of good toilet paper, and Alex is in desperate need of getting it. In these events, our characters come across mutants, mutant raccoons, a regular raccoon, more rolls of toilet paper, and ultimately the mastermind of all CloneCo: A giant mutant talking raccoon.

Ultimately, Alex dies.

What a fiasco...

Notes
- The moment you add a roll of toilet paper into any game, it will become a key plot point. And the game becomes hilarious.
- Ironically, the fiasco started to play out before the 'Trip' part of the game, which then only cemented the serious problems that were about to unfold for our characters.
- I may have probably driven the game a little too hard at times (which turned it into a black comedy), so I'll try to sit back and let others improvise into the game more.
Cody
Grimmethy
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
What's wrong with driving the game?
Personally, I think you and I both pushed the fluffy envelope way beyond it's intended course. Sorry Manu but tp is High-larious apparently and we couldn't resist.

Thanks for doing the write up David.

Why does write have a w? It's so incredibly counter intuitive.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION