addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Found: Fiasco book

Found: Fiasco book

Pat
user 8415259
Seattle, WA
Post #: 66
Are you missing a Fiasco book? I seem to have an extra one, which I can only assume I accidentally picked up at a meetup. If that's the case, I shudder to think how long I've deprived someone of their book. Sorry!

There are some photocopied pages with the aftermath table tucked into the book, and the cryptic letters, "XV" penned onto the first page. Does this sound like your book? Let me know and I'll return it to you ASAP.
Fred
user 8619046
Seattle, WA
Post #: 18
Xander Veerhoff?
Pat
user 8415259
Seattle, WA
Post #: 67
Wow, of course! Thanks, Fred.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION