addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › I Promise I'll Write (From the Author of Lady Windermere's Fan)

I Promise I'll Write (From the Author of Lady Windermere's Fan)

Heather C.
user 157803972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1

Opening Night August 21, 2014

The Phoenix Theatre

in association with Story Games Seattle

From the Author of Lady Windermere's Fan

Presents

I PROMISE I'LL WRITE

An Out of This World Comedy

With the talents of

Seth as the heroic and dashing Beedleborp. Ed as his leather jacket sporting, sidekick cyborg, 18. Heather as the scatterbrained scientist Dr. Chrial and finally Megan as the human novelist Fiona. A large selection of other characters also come into play.

Summary of Acts

Act I
The play opens on the helm of a space craft in orbit around earth with our commander Beedleborp organizing a venture down to the planet so that he may win the heart of the famous earth novelist Fiona.

Act II
The The aliens find a distressed Fiona in the alleyway outside her apartment where she seems to be having some trouble with her book promoter.

Act III
As secrets become revealed as the characters confront each other in the penthouse bedroom of Fiona.

Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION