addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Playtest Meetup

Playtest Meetup

Drew
user 33643632
Seattle, WA
Post #: 29
I believe the official playtest meetups stopped happening due to overall lack of attendance.

But it might be nice to try and restart it. I know I have a game I'd like to playtest more and someone showed up yesterday wanting to playtest a game so there is clearly still some interest.

Maybe we can try and run some unofficial playtest events for now and then if we find a time/place/event frequency that works for enough people turn it into an official one again. smile

Mondays or Tuesdays or Wednesdays somewhere on the hill are probably best for me.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 580
I've been wanting to get more informal playtest meetups together. Tuesdays never worked for me so I couldn't go to the old playtest meetups at all.

I would vote Monday, but that's also bad for me, so that leaves Wednesday. It's less ideal since it's right next to the regular Thursday meetup but que sera, sera.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION