addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Communists in the Closet (Fiasco)

Communists in the Closet (Fiasco)

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 606
players: Ace, Raya, Joe, Ben

This game was an absolute riot. I suspect we were the table everyone else was sorry to be sitting near because we busted into howls of laughter over and over and over again.

We had closet love triangles, closet Communist uprisings, closet Freudians, passionate bodice ripping (for once, not in a closet, just a proper bedroom) and high society manners on a 1930s transatlantic cruise. I can honestly say I've never had more fun with erectile dysfunction. When your fellow player looks at you in surprise and shouts"Bastard!!!"? Those are the priceless story game moments I live for.

Thanks, Joe, for facilitating a great game of Fiasco, and thanks Ace and Raya for being freaking hilarious players.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.