addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Play Outside › Playing Story Games Online

Playing Story Games Online

Eric
EricVulgaris
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
Inspired by Story Games Seattle and it's amazing people, I've started a Story Games show online to continue sharing the love and values of this organization.

The show is called Once Upon A Game and I stream bi-weekly Mondays and Wednesdays at 9pm Pacific on my twitch channel.The videos then get recorded and uploaded to my Youtube Playlist.

Because players are the lifeblood of these games I'm always open to new people on.

If you're interested in playing with me all you need is a computer, Skype, camera, microphone, and internet connection. I use a variety of web-based tools to approximate the best way to play story games online (flowchart software for microscope, collaborative drawing pages for mapmaking games, etc).

Thank you very much!
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 612
Very cool!
Eric
EricVulgaris
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
Joe-- if you're reading this and want to play monsterhearts sometime reach out to me on here! I don't know if I PMed the right person.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.