addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › The Hall of King Aldimir (Lovecraftesque)

The Hall of King Aldimir (Lovecraftesque)

Eric
EricVulgaris
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
Hi guys,

Last night Brandon, Brad, Dorothy, and myself played Lovecraftesque with me as the facilitator. I tried writing up the story here but apparently I hit the maximum word count.

We had one of the most amazing, memorable games ever with this game. Serious chills were experienced in crucial moments. I wrote up the entire experience here on my blog.

I can't thank Ben and the Story Games Seattle group enough for being as awesome players as you all are. This amazing experience could not have been done without everyone.

So yeah! Thanks for reading! I look forward to facilitating this game again.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 616
For real! Just when I think "wow, look at all the great players we've got" we get even more great players!

I conclude that "Awesomeness" is a renewable resource.
Eric
EricVulgaris
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
Indeed. Your group attracts some stellar RPG talent, Ben.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.