addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Narwhals do it, Bunnies do it (Eden)

Narwhals do it, Bunnies do it (Eden)

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 655
players: Joe, Evan, Ace, Ben

Meanwhile, in the garden of Eden…

Vashti could swim the icy depths of the narwhals with ease, but she floundered in the sea of love…

Miriam learned the strength of the pack from the wolves but forgot she was human in the process, until love brought her back…

Gad kept quiet and listened to the owl, because the owl saw everything…

And Levi… Levis was *real* curious where babies came from. Seriously. Obsessed, even, to the point of false prophecy and bringing Garden down around our ears…

Also role-playing rabbits and narwhals: hilarious.

Eden has been played for a few few years, but it’s still a playtest, so I know Marc would love to hear everyone's thoughts and feedback about the game.
Evan M
user 202936789
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 1
My main observation is that the role of the serpent really needs to be clarified. Players often tend to assume the serpent is the devil, and knowing that, they have no reason to interact with him. I find it much more interesting to play the serpent as motivated by challenging the player's established maxims. In any event, I feel like it should be stated or implied that the Children feel the serpent is a wise creature, someone they would go to for advice on a complicated problem or feelings they don't understand.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION