addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Wait, who was I supposed to frame? (Fiasco)

Wait, who was I supposed to frame? (Fiasco)

Caroline
user 11624621
Olympia, WA
Post #: 95
What: The Cold War
Where: Washington DC
Who: Our cast included Graham as Congressman Chester Lafayette; Caroline as wire-tapper for-hire Chad Black; Nick as Ellen Sandusky, (corrupt) attorney at law; Kevin as shady CEO John Jacobson; and introducing David as the lovably incompetent hippie/hit-man, Joey Enchilada.

What a fiasco! I can't believe the congressman got off scot-free. Not fair!

When Ellen gets a frame job, her husband John calls his trustworthy goon, Joey Enchilada. Problem is, Joey's mind is a little messed up from all the acid he's been tripping, so he tells his cousin and partner-in-crime, Chad, the wrong name. With the frame job botched, and Chad hooking up with Ellen under an assumed persona, things start to get a little out of control. The blackmail keeps piling up until everyone gets caught.

Here are the stats:
5/5 characters committing crimes
3/5 characters using comatose soldiers in the VA hospital as a table. (Yeah, we were not good people.)
4/5 characters in jail at some point
5/5 players being awesome

Thanks for the fantastic game you guys!

Mechanically, I've never had a game where the tilt went so perfectly. We seriously nailed both of them (death just in time and someone develops a conscience). What did you think of the game? Will you play Fiasco again?
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.