addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Play Outside › The Sprawl RPG by Hamish Cameron

The Sprawl RPG by Hamish Cameron

Daniel T
SpicyDaniel
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hello friends,

I've recently moved to Seattle and want to get my weekly RPG group rolling. I want to start by running a campaign of The Sprawl, a Powered-by-the-Apocalypse RPG in the vein of Neuromancer or Blade Runner. I'm looking for players who are interested in story and character development, drama and levity, and... you know... role playing. So, I thought I would check this fine group for interest.

Please let me know if you'd like to be involved. We would likely play on Tuesday or Wednesday nights either at my apartment in Central or at a nearby gaming store (Pheonix, probably).

Cheers,
Dan
Marshall
user 4580417
Seattle, WA
Post #: 235
Although the window of response eloped and left for France last year, I will mention:
I am interested in this. Possibly that is worth noting.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION