addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › Firebrands: Flirtation with Disaster

Firebrands: Flirtation with Disaster

Justin
user 12825489
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
My second game of Firebrands was a blast, even if I went a bit darker than in my last outing. We had a fiery and cultured princess (Heather), a military commander with a fanboy obsession for mecha design and the promiscuous flirtation of Jack Harkness (E.T.), an unrelenting hunter and alien who also happens to be a great dancer (Alex), and myself, a recruiter for the rebellion militia who will use everything and everyone to give the people what they want.

I'm really enjoying the versatility of and accessibility of Firebrands, even if it can take a while to figure out how all the prompts work. Excited to play it more and see just how the setting can be hacked and twisted.
Heather C.
user 157803972
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
I really enjoyed this game, the promps go a long way towards driving the plot without forcing in any real direction or hindering world building.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION