addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › The Mind of Margaret release!

The Mind of Margaret release!

Drew
user 33643632
Seattle, WA
Post #: 31
Finally think this is done enough to move it out of "play test" state and release it to the wild cool

The Mind of Margaret is a game about emotions. Rather than getting your own character to control or sharing access to a pool of characters; everyone plays as the same character, taking turns controlling the emotions that compose that character's psyche. (So basically Inside Out the Story Game). Game play is a mixture of narrated scenes and open discussions between the players. Its a great game for really diving into and exploring one character.

Please play, share with your friends who like story games, etc and let me know how your experiences with it go!

Also I want to give a big thanks to everyone whose helped play test during all the play test meetups, and especially Alex for running them!

You can find the rules here:

https://drive.google....­
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 708
Very cool, Drew! I never got to play it so I'm looking forward to digging into the rules.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION