addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board What We Played › McMurdo Station (Fiasco)

McMurdo Station (Fiasco)

Eric
EricVulgaris
Seattle, WA
Post #: 25
This was the most memorable game of Fiasco in my recent Memory.

Four player game, facilitated by Corinne (her first time facilitating Fiasco!) It was so good. We're truly fortunate to have such talented people to game with each week at Story Games Seattle. Fiasco REALLY lives or dies by the group's chemistry and last night's session was far better than anyone could have hoped for.

The full account is here: https://www.ericvulga...­

Key takeaways: Listen to your fellow players and reincorporate their details. When Justin put forward that Tanenbaum is having hallucinations from the fantasy books I lent him and Isodor is there looking like the Elf Prince in the deprivation tank, it was so good. When the psycho trip turned bad and he had his surreal severed head the grip of my dead wife's hands.... and said some classic Isodor voice.... that was just like YES. This is why I love games.

So many times we as a group stepped up and pushed the game exactly when it was needed and when someone had to. It's a skill you can't teach, but a talent this whole group had together. 10/10.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.