addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Shadowrun Anarchy

Shadowrun Anarchy

Marshall
user 4580417
Seattle, WA
Post #: 233
Hiya story gamers, I'm posting this to check for interest in Shadowrun Anarchy - a narrative RPG that I would like to host in campaign format.

Shadowrun is a venerable, rules-heavy RPG that gives Seattle a bad name (I jest). It now has a narrative stepchild in Shadowrun Anarchy which passes GM-control around the table. For those unfamiliar with Shadowrun it's a detailed world but the short version is "cyberpunk/fantasy mashup". Gun-fu with magic and robots ensues. Modern issues like racism, wage slavery, and drug addiction are tackled by elves and orcs.

Flashy cover:

I was intending to host this under a more relevant meetup, but the interest does not appear to be there for my potential meetup

Any interest in hosting it under the auspices of this group?
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 729
Do you mean scheduling events on our calendar? We generally don't do that, but you're definitely welcome to try to find interested players here (as you're doing) and let us know how it's going in the "outside play" forum.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION