addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › New Meetup: Iron Shadows, a game of Geiger Counter

New Meetup: Iron Shadows, a game of Geiger Counter

Alan B.
user 2288603
Federal Way, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for Story Games Seattle!

What: Iron Shadows, a game of Geiger Counter

When: May 30, 2009 12:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: If we get 4+ players I've got a Geiger Counter game in mind based on a couple of the original Conan stories from Weird Tales. You would be some kind of vagabond trapped on an island with an Eldritch Horror lurking in the ruins.

If there's fewer players, we can dig out one of several cool games.

More on the game Geiger Counter:
http://bleedingplay.w...­

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 3
This sounds like a really great game! I'm a bit rusty at the RPGs so I'm not sure I'll make it to this one (maybe...)
A former member
Post #: 2
GHAA... I'd LIKE to join... but sadly I will be out of the state that week! KHHAAAAANNNN!!!
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION