addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Anyone interested in playing Savage Worlds, Hollow Earth, or Dark Heresy: Ro

Anyone interested in playing Savage Worlds, Hollow Earth, or Dark Heresy: Rogue Traders?

A former member
Post #: 3
My husband and I just moved here about 4 months ago. We are looking for some friendly people to game with who aren't afraid to venture away from shadowrun or D&D. We are willing to drive a bit if needed, and we also have a good size place in Dupont to host as well. Hope to hear from you if your interested in the above games or any other games that fit that type. Thanks.
Mike Kimmel M.
mrkmarshall
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
I just picked up the Savage Worlds book and I'd be willing to give it a try, though I'm not sure what I think of the system. (It seems... quite bland.) I'd be willing to try Hollow Earth, and Rogue Traders sounds interesting. I've played a few sessions of Dark Heresy and it's pretty fun.

As I stated in my other recent post about starting a game, I am limited to public transportation around Seattle.
A former member
If you guys managed to get something going I'm very interested in any of the above. I'm particularly enthralled with SW right now, I've played Dark Heresy (though RT sounds much cooler) and I don't know much about hollow earth right now but I know that the cover looks fantastic.

Peter U.
Peter-Usagi
Dupont, WA
My husband and I just moved here about 4 months ago. We are looking for some friendly people to game with who aren't afraid to venture away from shadowrun or D&D. We are willing to drive a bit if needed, and we also have a good size place in Dupont to host as well. Hope to hear from you if your interested in the above games or any other games that fit that type. Thanks.

OMG! You're in Dupont? So am I! I'm interested in Rouge Traders, but haven't played it yet. Where in Dupont are you? I'm on Spencer court, not far from Jack in the Box...
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION