addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Looking for a group: Burning Wheel?

Looking for a group: Burning Wheel?

Mike Kimmel M.
mrkmarshall
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Hi everyone,

I'm Mike, you may have met me if you were at the last Story Games meetup. As I mentioned to some folks there, I'm looking to find a group of people to play something regularly with. Although I have little preference as to what game to play, I have to admit that I'm really itching to play Burning Wheel. I've had the books for a long time and I've been trying to play with a couple of folks, but my games generally haven't gotten off the ground. I would be able to either 'just play' or run the game, but either way it would be nice to have someone who is a little more familiar with the rules along for the ride.

I'd also be willing to play / try out just about anything, story game or no. If it scratches my fantasy itch, all the better, but it doesn't have to! Please let me know if you're interested in starting something up.

I will imminently be moving to Ballard. I am limited to public transportation as far as location goes. I could potentially host but not until after I've moved and gotten everything settled in.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.