addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › March Double-Header (March 6 & March 13)

March Double-Header (March 6 & March 13)

Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
More gaming is good, so we've booked meetups on two Saturdays in a row: March 6 and March 13. Come to one, come to both: your choice.

March Double-Header (Mar 6)

March Double-Header (Mar 13)

Once we find out who's coming we'll discuss over email what we'll play. We'll probably play unrelated games each Saturday, so you don't have to be at both. There are a bunch of games I can run depending on the size of the group.

New folks are very welcome. Never come to a meetup before? Never played story games (or maybe even roleplaying games) before? Now's your chance! Everyone who shows up gets to play.
A former member
Post #: 156
I would not be opposed to running a single episode of SAGA edition Star Wars at the 13th meetup if another game is not already slated.
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey DDJ, I replied to this over in the thread for this meetup so other people coming would see it and could discuss.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.

DELETE SECTION