addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › Anyone have a gaming connection in NYC or DC?

Anyone have a gaming connection in NYC or DC?

Susan
FailToReject
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
Hey all -

I'm traveling to New York then Washington DC next week and thought it might be fun to game with some new folks over there on the right coast. I've poked around a bit online but I thought I'd ask you too. Does anyone know of a good group to game with over there? I'm down for indie RPGs like we play here and maybe some tabletop boardgames.

I'm also of course down to facilitate a story game for the indie-curious out there. More gamers in more cities = more fun.

I'll be in NYC 10/30/10-11/1/10 and DC 11/2/10-11/6/10.

Send you ideas my way! Thanks!
Ben R.
thatsabigrobot
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 69
I can't think of anyone, but the Story Games forums is probably a good place to post if you're up for random strangers:

Story Games

That's how June found us.
Story Games Seattle was rebooted in March 2010 as a weekly public meetup group for playing GMless games. It ran until March 2018, hosting over 600 events with a wide range of attendees.

Our charter was: Everyone welcome. Everyone equal. No experience necessary.